CN Continental S.r.l. with registered office in S.S. 35 dei Giovi, 41/a 15057 Tortona (AL) ITALY, in its capacity as Data Controller pursuant to GDPR EU 679/2016 General Data Protection Regulation recognises the importance of personal data protection and considers its protection one of the main objectives of its activity.
- is intended to be rendered only for the website www.cncontinental.it ("Site") while it does not apply to other websites that may be consulted through external links;
- is intended as information provided pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR to those who interact with the Site;
- complies with Recommendation No. 2/2001 on minimum requirements for on-line data collection in the European Union, adopted on 17 May 2001 by the Article 29 Working Party.
CN Continental S.r.l. informs you that the processing of your personal data will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation and storage, data minimisation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality. Your personal data will therefore be processed in accordance with the legal provisions of the GDPR and the confidentiality obligations therein.
- DATA CONTROLLER
- PERSONAL DATA BEING PROCESSED
Data provided voluntarily
Cookies and related technologies
- PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS AND OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF PROCESSING
- DATA RETENTION
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
1. Data controller
The data controller is CN Continental S.r.l., with registered office in S.S. 35 dei Giovi, 41/a 15057 Tortona (AL) ITALY, which can be contacted at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone number +39 0131 820443 or by writing to CN Continental S.r.l., S.S. 35 dei Giovi, 41/a 15057 Tortona (AL) ITALY for any information concerning data processing.
2. The personal data being processed
'Personal Data' means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more characteristic elements of that person's physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The Personal Data collected by the Site are as follows
The Site's computer systems collect certain Personal Data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated with you, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow you to be identified. Among these are the IP addresses or domain names of the devices used to connect you to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to your operating system and computer environment.
This data is used for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct operation; to allow - given the architecture of the systems used - the correct provision of the various functions requested by you.
2.Data provided voluntarily
Through the Site you have the opportunity to voluntarily provide Personal Data such as your name and e-mail address to contact us through the "Contact Us" form .
CN Continental S.r.l. will process these data in compliance with the GDPR, assuming that they refer to you or to third parties who have expressly authorised you to provide them on the basis of a suitable legal basis legitimising the processing of the data in question. With respect to such hypotheses, you act as an autonomous data controller, assuming all legal obligations and responsibilities. In this sense, you grant CN Continental S.r.l. the widest indemnity with respect to any dispute, claim, request for compensation for damages from processing, etc. that may be received by CN Continental S.r.l. from third parties whose Personal Data have been processed through your use of the Site in violation of the GDPR.
3.Cookies and related technologies
3. Purpose, legal basis and obligatory or optional nature of processing
The Personal Data you provide through the Site will be processed by CN Continental S.r.l. for the following purposes:
- (a) purposes relating to the performance of a contract to which you are party or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request (e.g. request for contact via the Contact form, registration for the newsletter service, etc.);
- b) purposes of statistical research/analysis on aggregated or anonymous data, without therefore the possibility of identifying the user, aimed at measuring the functioning of the Site, measuring traffic and assessing usability and interest;
- c) purposes related to the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which CN Continental S.r.l. is subject;
The lawful basis for the processing of Personal Data for the purposes in point a) is the provision of a service or response to a request that does not require consent under the GDPR.
The purpose referred to in point b) does not involve the processing of Personal Data, while the purpose referred to in point c) is a lawful processing of Personal Data under the GDPR as the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which CN Continental S.r.l. is subject.
The provision of your Personal Data for the purposes listed above is optional, but failure to provide it may make it impossible to respond to your request or fulfil a legal obligation to which CN Continental S.r.l. is subject.
Your Personal Data may be shared, for the purposes specified in Section 3, with:
- subjects necessary for the provision of the services offered by the Site including, by way of example, the sending of e-mails and the analysis of the functioning of the Site, who typically act as data processors of CN Continental S.r.l.;
- persons authorised by CN Continental S.r.l. for the processing of Personal Data who have committed themselves to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality; (e.g. employees and collaborators of CN Continental S.r.l.); (a. and b. are collectively "Recipients");
- judicial authorities in the exercise of their functions when required by the GDPR.
European Economic Area.
6. Data retention
CN Continental S.r.l. will process your Personal Data only for the period of time strictly necessary for the purposes indicated in paragraph 3. By way of example, CN Continental S.r.l. will process your Personal Data for the newsletter service until you decide to unsubscribe from the service. Notwithstanding the above, CN Continental S.r.l. will process your Personal Data for as long as it is permitted by Italian law to protect its interests (Art. 2947(1)(3) c.c.). Further information about the retention period of your Personal Data and the criteria used to determine this period may be requested by writing to the Data Controller at the contact details indicated in section 1.
7. Your rights
Within the limits of the GDPR, you have the right to request from CN Continental S.r.l., at any time, access to your Personal Data, to have it rectified or erased or to object to its processing, to object to its processing, to have it restricted and to obtain in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the data concerning you.
Requests should be addressed by e-mail to: email@example.com
Pursuant to the GDPR, you have in any event the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali) if you consider that the processing of your Personal Data is contrary to the legislation in force.
4 April 2018